Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
preeath, you are coming close to lacking civility again. If you can't follow the math, don't call people names or impugn their character.
Amaranth Rose II, thanks for refereeing this interesting match and for asking the protagonists to at least treat one another with respect (which, by the way, is what agape-love, a quality favoured by all theologians, is all about)--as in agape, or respect, even your enemies).

BTW, does theology qualify as a science? I ask with a smile Or should it be with a smirk? How about psychology? My basic undergraduate degree is in this field? I assume that pneumatology does at least qualify as a philosophy--the mother of the arts and the sciences.

As a theologian with an interest in all the sciences, should I be amused? Or shocked by such behaviour?

AR II, have you heard about an organization known as ORDAINED SCIENTISTS?
http://www.ordainedscientists.org/index.html

Perhaps you should get in touch with this group and ask if there are any ordained geologists, whatever, who are familiar with the Mansfield's Earth Formation hypothesis. Perhaps one of them could get in touch with "The Boss and Creator" and find out what "He" has to say.

Me? Personally, without claiming to have any expert knowledge, I kinda like the MEF hypothesis.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org