ImagingGeek,

I knew it! Yes, I knew that you would threaten ending the discussion when you realized you were wrong.

In my prior post, I proved that you were solving the wrong problem. You were solving the problem as though the Earth was not spinning. You were trying to offset the center of mass shift due to the formation of Pangea (which is tiny) with the core(s) shift. This would apply if the Earth were static (i.e., not spinning). You apparently didn’t know the difference between static mass and rotational mass (i.e., moment of inertia).

Having realized your blunder, you then introduced double-talk in which you mention the rotation of the Earth:
“......what happens to your earth due to the imbalance created by pangea - is determined solely by the speed of the planets rotation.........”

Yes, now you introduce the rotation of the Earth’s after I explained that to you. Go back and read your prior description, which is applicable only to a static Earth.

You then state:
“Anyways, since day one I've been trying to force you to deal with two gaping holes in your hypothesis - holes you ignore by brining up additional irrelevant falsehoods like the claims you made in your last post.”
Of course, you don’t list what those “falsehoods” are. What are they? What are the "two gaping holes"?

You then apply your diversionary tactics by stating that you have cited 2 references that disprove the Gravity Theory of Mass Extinction. One relates to Earth expansion, something totally irrelevant to what we are addressing and the other is a link that, when trying to access, gives the message:

“ERROR: The document you are looking for could not be found”

You then return to your diversionary tactics, instead of explaining the “falsehoods” of my prior post. I’m not falling for that. You know what they say: “If it's too hot in the kitchen......”

I’d have more respect for you if you would admit you made an error in the basic concepts being discussed (i.e., that the surface gravitational change was significant) and then we could go on to address the magnitude of that change. Will you admit that or are you ready to bail out?

Laze