ImagingGeek,

You wrote:
“Gravity bends magnetic fields..........”

How about some proof? Maybe Wikipedia? Please don’t provide an obscure 100 page pdf for me to wade through.

You wrote:
“Already stated, and described in detail in the paper I provided.”

Again, provide a specific, concise reference. If you can’t copy and paste the relevant info then your links are worthless.

When repeating your assertions that tidal effects can measure past surface gravity, which is total nonsense, you conveniently omit my initial response, which was:

Remember that the current theory posits a gravitational gradient; lowest “g” at Pangea’s COM and gradually getting higher toward both poles; and highest at the antipode. Since the moon would be facing significant areas of varying values of “g” on the Earth continuously as the Earth spinned, any attempt to come up with meaningful data on tidal variations would be fruitless.

You then add your traditional double-speak:
“I provided scientific evidence in two separate forms which refutes your claim. Your only reply has been "I don't believe these papers are right".

If you can’t explain what’s in links that you provide in a paragraph or two, don’t expect me to read through 20 pages or more to try to ferret out what you claim. This is just a stalling and diversionary tactic.

You wrote:
“Given that you're proposing changes in gravity approx seven orders of magnitude larger than the ones we observe today, the tidal record should have recorded those changes.”

Seven order of magnitude larger than today??? Show me where I stated that!!!!!
Again, your distorting what has been written is unconscionable.

You keep repeating your nonsensical math without any explanation:

Fg=0.5/r^2
0.54 = 0.5/r^2
r = sqrt(0.5/0.54) = sqrt(0.9259) = 0.96 earth radi

The above is totally meaningless! If this is the best that you can do, we are in trouble. Either provide a complete set of equations or admit that you are fudging it.

Laze