What's the old saying that goes something like;

When the JACKASS fails completely in his argument, he loudly claims complete victory, in the hope that those who hear his claim are foolish enough to believe him.

You must take the people on this forum for complete idiots.

Somehow I don't think they are as stupid as you think they are.

LIE 1) The impact energy is stated to be 10^24 joules.

When it is pointed out that in the past he had claimed the impact energy was 10^27 joules, behold a new lie,...

LIE 2) The impact energy is stated to be 10^27 joules.

Without ever backing up any of his claims,...

LIE 3) the jackass claims victory.

By the way,... do you remember this?

Originally Posted By: paul
I think you speak for yourself, bryan (ImagingGeek).

this man has an idea, if it is or is not fully understood by you, is your problem not his.

further, your inability to understand the least of his concepts does not translate into your intelligence , nor does it show that he is incorrect.

Originally Posted By: ImagingGeek
I think I speak for us all when I say "don't let the door hit you on the way out"

well should you ever cross that threshold bryan , I for one would make sure the door lock was changed and you were not given a key.

Originally Posted By: paul
well I've toyed with the concept that you think backwards bryan (ImagingGeek), this pretty much tells the story.

unless you drive your car backwards and just call the backs of cars the fronts of cars.

or you have been taught that the backs of cars are actually the fronts of cars.

which can be compared to your understanding of newtons laws.

but if thats the case , it fits perfectly.

Which part of Paul's observations concerning you didn't you understand, Bryan?

1) your inability to understand the least of his concepts,... or,...

2) well should you ever cross that threshold bryan, I for one would make sure the door lock was changed and you were not given a key,... or,...

3) I've toyed with the concept that you think backwards bryan,... which can be compared to your understanding of newtons laws.

By the way, what happened to Paul?

One day he was the first or second most prolific poster, the next he wasn't even on the Top Posters list.

By the way Bryan, I think you are a total moron and the less time I waste on you, the better.

Earth formed from a collision
www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
www.preearth.net/plate.html