P.P.S. Please stop saying I misunderstand religion, don't forget, I WAS religious for over 10 years.

Rob, racking up years as a Christian means little - although I think it usually takes about 15 years for someone to really understand the first lesson - (It is about a relationship, not rules). But you can be a Christian for 60 years and still not understand what is at the core of it.

So when I say you don't understand it I mean: you show a lack of understanding about that which is fundamental to the gospels.

It is letting Christ go into your basement with his sledge hammer to fundamentally restructure your life. If you never allowed him in, then of course it would have become a fruitless, meaningless experience. He said 'I stand at the door and knock', there are many people who call themselves Christians but in fact Christ is still standing at their door knocking. I can call myself anything I like, but that doesn't necessarily make it so.

You make incorrect statement after incorrect statement about religion and this tells me that your experience of Christianity wasn't authentic.

Regards,

Blacknad.