"It would seem, from all that you say, that you would like to deny me this, so that you can have your religion free planet."
This statement says to me "ignorance is bliss, leave me alone." Ignorance is only bliss for the educated, as we laugh at the ignorant, that's where the bliss comes from.
I'm fine (not totally) with people believing that there is a higher purpose to their seemingly irrelevant actions throughout life. But when people spend their time and money in churches and pray whilst on hijacked planes instead of doing EVERYTHING in their power to fight for their life, I get annoyed.
Religion tells people not to be selfish, and care for others. Apart from pre-programmed codes of behaviour, the only thing stopping a human from killing their own kind, in self-defence, is pure, raw selfishness. It's funny because here we see idiots applying logical thought to their actions; they weigh out their small odds of survival against their attacker and compare it to an eternity in paradise which would be sabotaged if they were to kill their attacker. So what do they do -pray. It's just sad, very, very sad.