Post 3. Here is another classic example of religion ruining peoples lives. What do you think is gonna happen to you if you do play computer games -you wont get into 'heaven'? This makes me sick! If you enjoy it -flipping do it! Think about it this way, you'll be "doing good" for the providers of the games and consoles.

REP: Rob, I know why you dislike religion so much. If I had your level of misconception and misunderstanding, then I probably would too.

- "What do you think is gonna happen to you if you do play computer games -you wont get into 'heaven'? This makes me sick!"

REP: It would make me sick too. However, people are saved by God by the simple act of accepting what was achieved on the cross, and that alone. People don't get there by keeping rules - just as they don't get frozen out for not keeping them. Rob, you need to understand religion better and then, who knows, you may make a better job of attacking it - or you may realise it's not the great evil you presume it is.

I didn't put the computer games thing properly. I occasionally play. I just no longer own a console - it ate too much of my life. I just don't want to lie on my deathbed and think - 'there was a whole world out there for the living and you spent vast amounts of your life watching TV and playing computer games'. This is something everyone should think about, not just the religious.

- "If you enjoy it -flipping do it!"

REP: Post Modernity's Mantra. One step away from 'Do what thy will, shall be the whole of the law'.

Regards,

Blacknad.