Religion, I think, came about to explain the workings of nature.

This was the reason I said
"So you think that nature made you, an intelligent living being, so complex and wonderful, therefore you must have atheistic leanings, well why don't you just admit it."

Apparently you think I'm a communist or communist sympathizer. I can assure you that I am not. Also, their resources were hardly shared equally -- all they did was replace one ruling class with another. I also am adamently against people telling other people what they must believe about spiritual matters. Spiritual matters are highly personal.

No I don't think you're communist, however you seem to support atheism, which was one of the hallmarks of Communism, I disagree with your statement that atheism was just part of their ideology. Remember the French Revolution,they also denounced religion especially Christianity, those atheistic crowds ran amok, killing and murdering an entire class of people, they even chopped of their monarchs heads. The Russian Revolution was similiar and thousands of Christians and Muslims disappeared in Siberia. There was a raging hatred for anything religious. Now who do you think fed those rebellions. Are we forgetting that it is not only God who exists, there is also his arch enemy, the devil. The devils final trump card has been to deceive the nations into thinking he and God don't exist, and he is suceeding at this. Also when I talk about religion, or religious people I am talking about the one true religion, genuine christians, i.e. people who follow Christ, who behave like christ, who follow his commandments, 'love your enemies' and 'Give the other cheek' show love and compassion for humanity, 'when someone asks, give them something else as well'. It is those that are shrinking, those that follow false and hollw religion i.e. going to church but at the same time denying God's power and authority are as good as atheists, in fact it is people like these that turn people into atheists after they tire of going to church and after which they sit in front of their televisions watching their christian governments commit war, death and destruction and rejoice, or then despise and look down on other races, that is not Christlike and therefore not Christian. It is this type of christian that is shrinking in the world today. Yet the atheists are rising, more and more people are turning from the belief in God. Look at what happened when the Tsunami struck, people blamed God, many fell away. Also the hurrican 'Katrina' see how everything descended into chaos, because people abandoned God, blaming him for the hurricane. Yet who is to blame, man is causing these things because of his abuse of the environment.