Originally Posted By: paul
so as for your discussion about gravity = energy and momentum what happens when a atom is drained of almost all of its energy and as a result all motion within the atom slows to a almost complete stop , are we now to believe that the atom looses a proportional amount of its gravity since gravity is no longer due to mass but due to a combination of its energy (which has been drained ) and its momentum ( which has also been drained)

Sorry Paul you make me laugh at times with your science smile

How does an atom become drained of energy, never seen that ... explain please?

Originally Posted By: paul
is QM actual or is QM philosophy.

QM is neither from a science level QM does not explain anything it simply creates a framework that predicts answers nothing more nothing less.

Science's only roll is to be useful and predict results. In that regard QM is 100% and has never yet been shown to give a wrong answer.

Unfortunately for all that it doesn't explain why things behave like they do.

On the other scale we have Classical physics which gives countless wrong answers which is why we don't use it as it isn't terrible useful beyond stuff layman may encounter.

Probably only 2 or 3% of the planet believe in QM or even understand it enough to make a judgement and yet we don't care because it is more useful than classic physics. It is the understanding behind a lot of science advancement and to be blunt that is why no-one cares what the 97% others think including the religious factions or people like yourself.

Someone always funds us because someone always wants the technical edge and that is why we don't really care what anyone else thinks. We aren't here to convert people and we care little if they believe in what we do, but they always want our developments.

Last edited by Orac; 12/10/15 05:49 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.