Originally Posted By: paul
I would like to see where you found that information
I checked the manhattan project wiki page and the word
quantum doesn't seem to be on the page.

ROFL you are so funny it hurts ... like a gift that keeps on giving laugh

Yep no QM mentioned on page and that means it wasn't involved apparently, I guess that is one up from a global science conspiracy. Now all you need to do is invent some physics that will create the energy smile

Hey I bet if you search Leo Szilard (born Leo Spitz) who owned the patents on the atomic chain reaction and in effect owns the patents on all atomic bombs, it probably doesn't mention the word QM either. His good friend Enrico Fermi who you could also search and who actually built the first nuclear reactor unfortunately you will probably find the word QM because he went on to expand the understanding and is a really important player in modern atomic science.

Nah you wouldn't bother trying to understand things your belief depends on you not understanding how this all ties together.

I did say to Bill G that you would try and invent some unbelievable stupidity. Hey I guess it doesn't involve dinosaurs and a boat so we are on the improve.

Last edited by Orac; 12/15/15 03:53 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.