I guess we are done because I suspect it is as I had started to work out you are a follower of a faith and have no religious authority to discuss these things.

Initially I took you at face value and your views were so radical that you could well be a lay preacher/believer and so my interest in how you were reading the bible was based on what logic you were using to mount a war on science.

Most religious authorities publish a short statement basically identifying why they take a particular stance on evolution.

For its part science didn't declare a war on religion it doesn't even care about religion or god or even if they exist or not.

The fact is mans development and advancement through the ages has been done by science, religion has controlled its morality. With our ever growing population and considerable challenges we will face in the years ahead only science will be able to feed,cloth and water the ever increasing population unless your god has a plan he has shared with you.

I guess the alternative is you don't have to worry about all that because we all die in the second coming which is what due soon?

The biggest irony is you using the computer as a medium to mount a war on science ... it really should be a placard in the street you know smile

Anyhow good luck with your war and convincing billions of people to trust you to solve the problems they are facing in the near future, I wish you well.

Yours would actually be the first religion I have heard of that is going to do the feed the masses fish and bread miracle every day in the future after first crushing science smile

Last edited by Orac; 01/03/13 12:59 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.