Quote:
Yep okay that makes sense to me I see how you are defining it I think. Now the check which yes I put in the form of a statement.

So Tigers and Lions can produce a liger so Tiger and Lion are same "kind"?

I guess I should also check the negative of that so if two animals can't produce an offspring are they necessarilly different "kinds" or are there exceptions to this. So can we have two of a "kind" that can't produce offspring?

horse + donkey = mule or hinny offspring ( all same KIND offspring is a breed or partition )
horse + mule or hinny = no offspring ( same KIND )
donkey + mule or hinny = no offspring ( same KIND )

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask225

Quote:
Why can't mules breed? I understand that a horse and a donkey make a mule but why can't 2 mules have a baby mule?

-A middle school student from Michigan

June 20, 2007

You're right, a horse and a donkey can have kids. A male horse and a female donkey have a hinny. A female horse and a male donkey have a mule.

But hinnies and mules can't have babies of their own. They are sterile because they can't make sperm or eggs.

KIND of amazing that mules and hinnies are both sterile
isn't it?

we know that seed companies do this to plants so that
farmers must now buy the seeds that seed companies produce.

farmers used their own seeds for thousands of years , then
science steps in and the farmers seeds are now worthless , if they can even get a plant to go to seed , thanks
to science.

I believe that what we are seeing today is a result of
our scientist playing the role of wannabe gods , and the Bible told us not to.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.