For the last time we don't have to PROVE evolution it simply needs to be falsified if its wrong.

NO ONE HAS EVER FALSIFIED IT.

Why would we waste our time trying to prove it to you as you would never accept our proof because you have a problem if it is true your religion, GOD and beliefs die and thus you couldn't accept any proof.

ON THE REVERSE THE BOOK OF GENESIS IS EASY TO FALSIFY and Darwin easily did that when he created the theory of evolution.

You think it's a comic story who gives a rats you can't and haven't falsified evolution so it's not worth wasting time on.

Evolution still is installed as science theory because it has never been formally falsified ... GET IT ... NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

Thats how science works and although simple you seem to struggle with basics like this.

You similarly struggled with why creationism couldn't be taught as science in schools because the law upheld the simple rules of science. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster created as threat/paradody by scientist showed what would happen if we don't adhere to the science rules any stupidity could call itself science and demand to be taught as science.

The law doesn't give a rats whether you believe in evolution, Science doesn't give a rats if you believe in evolution and I am certainly not going to waste my time in a pointless argument with you because I don't give a rats if you believe in evolution.

Evolution remains the current theory of development of life on the planet by science and nothing you can do short of a formal falsification will change that ... get over it.

Stop wasting peoples time if you want to have a crack at falsifying it go for it otherwise move on.

Last edited by Orac; 12/28/12 05:46 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.