Originally Posted By: paul
[quote]because they refused to worship the emperors as gods.

Originally Posted By: paul

Paul said:-
"that's sort of the way you pagan people made me feel when
I didn't bow down and blindly worship your god or evolution's
new emperor lenski"

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

Hang a min paul...thats a bit naughty saying that.
I would suggest that all the Paganism is on your side.
You as a confirmed Creationist believe that some intelligent design produced order, when previously there was none.

Its obvious since you creationists discount the archeological
records of early life, Creationism is getting a very bad name in the eyes of all the normal conventional Scientists and teachers.
More than that... what does Creationism make of The Earth's Magnetic Pole Reversals every few 100's of K years?
The timing of those Reversal events, and their imprint, angled in moving hot rocks are plain and recorded.
So do you really believe that everything was created about
6000 years ago

The Bible is considered one of the greatest Fairy Stories in the World by Atheists.
At least atheists believe absolutely in Evolution.

And Evolution is yet another non-belief that Creationists teach. What a come down for Creationism....Atheists and all other religions believe in Evolution---Creationists don't
Its amazing the dis-service they surround their new non-scientific religion.
Its a wonder they have got any adherents at all.

With a 100,000 Schools in America alone... I bet there is not more than 4 or 5 that teach Creationism....plus I bet 3 of those schools are in Tennesee.

Go figure out how many teachers are willing or even want to teach such rubbish. Who are these teachers? They must be
unemployed Tennessee racists desperate for money
You cant find Christian or Atheist teachers to teach such crap
so who are these New racist teachers? They must be
unemployed Tennessee ***** desperate for money

Oh by the way...Creationists make themselves appear even more stupid ...and antagonistic to the parents of children.
Since they do NOT teach Evolution alongside so called Intelligent Design, or Creationism, in schools...I wonder why?

Intelligent Design is what is produced over millions of years
of Atoms, Gasses, Liquids and every imaginable particle in the universe, gravitationally lying next to each other.
Nothing stays the same...Heat ,Cold and Movement over Millions of years, continuously changes things.

The Louisiana Science Education Act [enacted in 2008, the law has been described as "anti-science" by a veritable truck load of scientific organizations, and is responsible for [censored] like this being taught in science classes] is a direct attack on our children's future
The above words are somewhere below in a URL.

http://io9.com/5970587/new-orleans-schoo...onist-textbooks

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_creationism_taught_in_public_schools

Thoughts***
It should be very easy for me to start a new world wide club.
Called?
"Moslems United against Creationism"
That will make paul disappear with his tail between his legs

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.