Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer
When it comes to the Why, Where, and How life started here on Earth, None of us want to believe in fairy tales, do we?
Every correct honest and science minded person would like to know the truth.

exactly , and further down you say

Quote:
If no transitional Life has been found....it may mean that we hav'nt looked around hard enough.
That does not mean that Creationism has to be correct, or even accepted.

you cant find proof of evolution so you say that because evolution has no proof then Creation must not be correct.
that seem's way out of line to me as a logical thinking person.
Originally Posted By: Mike kremer

Of course I can find proof of evolution, I suggest you re-read my above again

that also does not mean that evolution has to be correct, or even accepted , but it is accepted and taught in schools
as if it were correct , and creation is not taught in schools , although Creation is seen clearly in the fossil record to have
taken place.

Of course Creation is not taught per se in schools, Why teach children unacceptable information? As I stated Creationism is taught in fewer than six schools in the USA, and those are in Tenneesee, I wonder why? Its strange that those six schools that teach Creationism ...BAN the TEACHING of Evolution

Quote:
Pauls film shows that the Tribolytes fed upon all the soft bodied microscopic egg shaped embryo life that had existed for 60 million years before the Cambrian Tribolytes evolved.
All of the Cambrian fossils show that they had compact articulated bodies, complete with legs, mouth and anus.

that's the problem that evolution endures to this day, according to the fossil record the life forms that suddenly appeared in the cambrian did not evolve from any of the life forms found in the
fossil record of the pre cambrian period , they just materialized, as if by magic.

Now you are changing the rules by going way way back to Trilobyes, when previously you were wondering about the lack of transitional later animal forms.

The whole basis of Creationism stands or falls upon this lack of Transitional forms. Tribolytes did not appear by magic as you say Paul. They are recorded in every part of the world, they evolved and fed upon the pre-Cambrian egg like embryos that themselves took 60 million years to evolve ..Before the Cambrian era. You wont get tribolytes or anything else to develop, unless they have food.
Plus the Tribolytes almost certainly evolved from the billions of semi-life forms called Diatoms, a microscopic hard shell creature.

Quote:

Later when all the different Phyla, left the sea shore and eventually ventured inland to die...THEN they became the sudden explosion of the very many different fossils found, in the world that the Creationists attribute to an Intelligence Source.

I'm not following that one , the very many fossils found in the cambrian were sea creatures , not land creatures.

Exactly . The Camrian period suddenly came to a finish.
then life restarted again...All evolving from the sea as per the pre-Cambrian perion. Only this time the life was rather more developed than before. It had plant algae and soft food to eat. Simple animals develope and basked on the sea shores.
They were hardly Oxygen breathers yet..Since our oxygen comes from the plants producing more of it.

Quote:
But the newly developed dead ones must have been battered to pieces in the strong surf tides
Which is why nobody. including Creationists has found any of this new animal life that evolution was evolving,...until they walked lived and died inland.

My idea is- that there will never be any earlier evolutionary transitional animals to be found, they were all destroyed and battered by the surf.
So eat your heart out Creationists.

Quote:
Is the above a possible answer?

that's hardly plausible , because for the most part the fossils that have been found were covered at or around the moment of death and preserved because they were covered , this is why they are
mostly intact , if they were not covered then scavengers would have consumed them and there would be no fossils. [/quote]

You have gone off subject again or not reading properly.
Let me explain again..Yes we all know that many different fossils are found buried under land.
But the BASIS of where all our animals came from WILL NEVER BE FOUND.
Because the thousands of different forms of life CAME OUT OF THE SEA...That means ALL precursors and the evolutionary forms that we have in the world today.
Why will we NEVER see these amazing pre-Evolutionary forms?
BECAUSE their bodies were destroyed in the sea surf.
WHY? because they -were all new types of animals and never made it onto the LAND, to die.They all died on the beaches where they lived, there the surf broke up their dead bodies.

Thats why the Creationists cannot find the pre-evolutionary animals that we have in our world today.
Once they developed and able to walk away from the sea shore and onto the land ...We get their fossils ...
Like the walking Mud Skipper fish, whos fins developed into simple feet.
Kapisch?

Last edited by Mike Kremer; 12/27/12 08:04 PM.