Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle

Just because someone thinks the way they do doesn't mean I have to think the same way. You like to presume you have an overwhelming authority in your opinion of yourself and others.
That's kinda funny.. wink

Actually quite the reverse and you know nothing of me if you think that. I only give answers where sound reason, facts and logic dictates one and that may appear to be authoritive I guess to some people.

However I am also easily swayed by sound reasonable argument I have been wrong countless times on this forum and infact my favoured view of the universe was string theory which got all but buried by the discovery of the Higgs.

I make no claims to being infallible perhaps ask Paul how many times he has been wrong for a comparison he has stated it on several occassions smile

Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle

I notice you avoid answering questions that don't have cut and dried answers.

Correct and that is exactly what I said above and why I may appear authoritive to you I guess.

I don't like enforcing my personal views on anybody it comes from my refugee personal history.

Even above I was having a little humour with you I even took pains to add in it was not a good or bad context just that I could classify and box you which was sort of funny because I know how much you hate that. The other parts of the joke you got yes I like my boxes, yes psychology is not a science but you missed that I deliberately pointed out it was not good or bad because that was not the intent.

On this forum Bill S has to me a great sense of humour and we often take humorous jibes at each other which many miss. I even burnt him at the stake one time and he buried me in infinity :-)

I often thought to ask AR2 to randomly delete or at least hide one or two of preearth threads on conspiracy but he probably wouldn't get the humour in it either.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.