Modern Creationism is a new Religion.
Its so new they have different cults, or ideas, as to how
God takes his place in our world.They dont seem to accept or care about any people that lived upon this Earth more than 6000 years ago.
Because Modern Young Earth Creationism, throw away any Scientific belief that the age of the Earth is older than 6000 years old. They literally believe in Adam and Eve (without navels) and all the Dinosaurs were created on day 1.
Since Genesis in the Bible states that God created all the animals and Man within a day.
That fossilization took only a few hundred years, and all the
major geologic features like the Grand Canyon were created in the days of Noah's Flood.

The Creationist Museum shows proof that man lived with the
Dinosaurs and even shows pictures of a Man riding and using a Dinosaurs to help till and plough the fields.
They do have one amazing fossilized Human and Dinosaur footprint, showing they lived and walked together.
I was told this particular human/dino fossil is always under armed guard, to prevent it being destroyed by unbelievers.

I suggest you carry on reading below first, as I will show you the amazing fossil, at the bottom of this page. Where you might want to linger?

I am not sure how Creationists can believe the Earth is only about 6000 years old....but here goes.

Fact
Since 4000 BC. up to todays date 2012 AD. = 6000 years in total.

Fact
Bishop Ussher stated that the world was created in 4004 BC.

Fact
Creationists, believing in a young Earth, agree that a 6000 year old Earth is about right.

Fact
If they believe that Adam and Eve were place upon this Earth in 4000 BC.
Then by 2500 BC the Earths population would total about 440.
Lets be generous, and assume half the Earth's population was living in Egypt.
Forgetting about the elderly and children. Some one had to build the 'Great Pyramid'.
This means that the Pyramid must have been built by about 40 men, who cut, quarried, dressed and moved 2,300,000 stone blocks, some of them weighed up to 50 tons over a period
of 40 years, to complete 'the Great Pyramid' within the Pharoah Kufu's lifetime. Thats about 4 blocks per man-day.

Go figure that even less men must have been used to build the smaller first Pyramid, some 200 years earlier, that would work out to about prehaps 20 men?
Remember just a few able-bodied men back in 3700 BC. were constructing the fortified cities of Mesopotamia, while the other 20 able-bodied men left in the World were constructing the Indus valley, Crete, and other world civilizations.

Later I will explain why the Creationists believe the Moon is very young since it only has a few inches of surface dust.....instead of the belief that the dust should be a few feet thick, comensurate with the belief that the Moon is wink
4.527 billion years,LOL sick
Not that its supposed to have dust feet thick. There is a perfectly logical explanation as to why its dust is only naturally inches thick. Now here comes your Xmas pudding
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/delk-track.htm Supposedly verified as NOT a fake. Lets all have a Happy Xmas, and accept each others improbable differences. laugh Hehe

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.