Oh they are rioting in the street demanding that the jewish torah as interpretted by some radical fundementalists is taught as creation.

Meanwhile all science is in complete disarray demanding that evolution has been falsified and needs to be replaced by goat god philosophy.

YEP you are indeed the biggest WINNER I have ever met!!!!!!

NEWSFLASH READING DOES NOT EQUAL SUPPORTING YOUR VIEW, THEY MAY NOT BE SUPPORTING SCIENCE VIEW EITHER THUS WE CAN ONLY ASSUME THE STATUS QUO UNLESS THEY DECIDE TO ACT OR TALK.

Quote:

there are 92 people viewing the forum right now.
I would venture to say that at least all of them except those whonormally post here are laughing at you guys.

not me.

And you evidence for the above statement is Mr Winner?
I personally assume nothing if they aren't commenting I can't say anything about what they believe because I am not delusional like WINNERS.

As people above have explained you have bigger issues than evolution, evolution being wrong would not prove creation because there may be other theories out there which may supercede both those theories. You have turned something into a two horse race which isn't a two horse race.

So again your win is only in your own mind.

Last edited by Orac; 12/28/12 04:43 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.