Science is not a popularity contest.

As per the high court rulings you can have the majority of a state disagree with evolution and you still can't get a majority of people to vote to overturn it and teach something else.

Science has simple rules and noone gets to vote on whats right and wrong a fact you keep ignoring.

In the same way noone cares evolution doesn't seem logical to you this isn't about you it's about what can be shown using logic. You somehow believe in a literal version of genesis which makes no logical sense and you don't want to discuss so I hardly think anyone would be surprised it makes no sense to you, I mean literal genesis creation makes perfect sense right.

I have no real view evolution it's not something that really interests me. I believe it I guess because it makes logical sense. I dislike your literal genesis creation because to me it's crazy beyond any sort of common sense but again what I like or dislike does not make evolution right and genesis creation wrong and nor does science care what I think.

Nobody has falsified evolution so it stands in science it doesn't matter if you or I like it or not opinions don't come into things.

Thats how science works so continuing to bleat and whine on about it is pointless.

Last edited by Orac; 12/29/12 03:21 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.