Originally Posted By: paul
I think your an idiot , that's just my honest opinion , and itis a nice one because I am holding back what I would really like to say.

I may well be an idiot or worse who can tell?

You do have the option of ceasing discussion if you so chose for my part if you don't troll and want to discuss I am happy to discuss and I will even be polite to you. I believe this was the sort of truce agreement we have.

but that's beside the point , I'm also going to call you a whimp and a chicken who hide's behind a fence and pecks at the toes of people's feet.

the pecking really does no harm , its just annoying.

Again possibly true who can say.

you respond with your supposedly harmful reply to TT
as if your somebody someone should be afraid of.
someone like you remind's me of a little punk hiding behind
a wall throwing rocks over the wall at people.

don't forget people can pick up those rock's you throw over the
wall and throw them at the wall.

eventually you will not have a wall to hide behind.

I have reasons for everything I do and ask ... I thought you would have worked that out by now.

I am not sure it's harmful I am just a weird gay guy according to TT with mental issues ... I could be just playing a part or confirming it smile

As I think I stated in the post it was a deliberate provocation I am therefore guilty as charged of a deliberate provoking post ... see I told you I am honest.

Sometimes playing the mad dog is useful to test if things react the way you would expect, call it a form of science experiment. Scientists do these sorts of things to see reactions.

You will note Paul although I am quite sure you would like to throttle me and abuse the hell out of me you realise the consequences as you sort of stated above. Thus although we are never going to be friends we can continue discussing things without it descending into chaos and the forum does not suffer. I think you were very controlled in your response above and it was noted and I respect you for that.

Last edited by Orac; 01/01/13 06:29 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.