Quote:
I suppose that you have not openly or directly made
negative comments on this forum about Christians or Creation.

Absolutely right; so any negative connotations are in the mind of the "beholder".

Quote:
perhaps it's the names used Bill and Bill S. that confused me.

Undoubtedly it is regrettable that the presence of just two Bills should occasion such profound disorientation. You may recall that I expressed the intention to leave this thread; perhaps that would have helped. I interpreted you attempt at a provocative response as being designed as a deterrent from such action. Perhaps you saw me as part of your illusory wolf pack, which could ill afford depletion if you were to sustain any momentum towards intellectual martyrdom for your beliefs.

Your confusion may have caused you to overlook the fact that on more than one occasion I have said I accept that people's beliefs, perhaps especially their religious beliefs, are deeply important to them and should not me mocked.

Obviously if a person brings his/her beliefs into a discussion forum, it is reasonable to assume that they are there for discussion.

Quote:
its as if I begin a discussion with one person then someone else takes over then someone else takes over a little while later.

Does that not have something to do with the fact that this is a discussion forum? Do you not join in discussions?

There is always the PM option if open discussion is too threatening.

There never was nothing.