Rally against 1 ... ????

TT you are the only one delussional I have no idea what crap you are dribbling ... please stay off the drugs.

For a pratt who is so brother lee love and won't judge people you do love to jump to conclusions. Yet strangely by miracles upon miracles you find offense with me ... wonder why that is?

I am sure I have a pretty good idea why. Seriously I have had very clever and smart arse students for many years do you think I haven't seen all this before?

I like FF he was far more amusing than you TT.

Oh please stop the bad man on the internet is picking on me ... LOL .

Seriously get a life if Paul doesn't want to discuss things he simply has to say he doesn't we have respected that when he has said that on other threads.

Queue incoming wall of bullshit which means everything and nothing but will no doubt make me the badie but like I give a toss what you think ... yes thats called deliberately provoking you to see if you have a spine. I do that sort of thing because I am a scary bad man of SAGG some even say I am the devil or mad or gay or maybe all at once.

Last edited by Orac; 01/01/13 04:19 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.