Also, forgot to mention Morgen,
the fact that you say I am "lacking in credibility in climatology".

This is true, however, I am a qualified statistician. There is no profession better in the world than a statistician to analyse the data given by the ABM's weather stations. Analysing statistics, is after all, what statisticians are experts in above everyone else.

You might think that climate scientists are better, but I disagree. When studying we used to analyse statistics from all sorts of departments from Biology to Politics. THey gave us the data, we gave them the results/predictions/analysis. Because we could do it better than them. Having less knowledge in the area of analysis often helped the analyser from being biased in his analysis.

Essentially, this is what I have done. I have not attempted to prove how or why CO2 effects the environment, or discussed cloud formation, or ocean currents, but have meerly analysed the surface temperature data in Australia to conclude that Australia shows no significant increase or decrease in temperature.

I am not saying why this is, or giving explanations. I'll pass back my analysis to the climate scientists to suggest why there has been no significant increase.