Quote:
Thanks, Dan! I agree that the burden of proof is on Jonathan.
I think you misunderstand. The dataset is exactly the same as those in previous research, done by the CSIRO and ABM etc. I conclude similar results to them as I have mentioned before about maximum and minimum temperatures.

?But to say that Australia is not heating at the rate the rest of the world is?

I have never said this as I have never calculated the heating rate of the rest of the world. I have only said that there is no significant evidence to suggest that Australia and parts of Antarctica are heating up. Please do not misquote me. I have provided the evidence and the confidence intervals for this that you request.

?prove one thing or another?

Please. There was no misleading there. It was trying to explain it to a layman who has never probably heard of a scientific test. I know that you are only testing for one thing. But there are many tests that test for more than one thing. So my comment stands.

Morgan, please, character assignation after assignation. I would prefer if you gave critical evaluation of my work, but otherwise obviously not. Gambling is a massive business if in case you didn?t realize, and apart from retail has the biggest turnover. In fact, what I do with gambling is nothing unlike what people do at the stock exchange or the currency exchange ? finding value and then buying shares in that.

My method is very scientific and is so far different from any other previous method of ?gambling? that I prefer to call it investment. I don?t and have never gambled in my life.

Perhaps, before you decide to claim that my business is useless, do some research into my website first. You ignorance in the area and then quick ability to denounce anything that you don't like has amazing resemblance to your confrontation of my research in Australian temperatures.

?academic failure turned into running a gambling website.?

No I shall repeat. My business was growing so strongly, as I am amongst the worlds leaders in Scientific Sports Modelling and prediction, that I either had the choice of continuing my PhD in Sports Analysis or forwarding my business, which I started from scratch. I chose the latter. There was no academic failure.

You on several occasions, have just assumed many things here Morgan. You have assumes with out any proof that I ?failed? that I ?manipulated data? and that I ?crossed the line?.

I repeat and I will continue to do so until you do: can you please find the paper that replies to those points made above, tell me how I have I have made up, manipulated and concoxed the results and also tell me how I have crossed the line to pseudo-science, otherwise I will be expecting an apology from you.