Ric,

lighten up, guy...some of us have been listening to dano's jazz for years (he came to this board in late '98) and that of others as well...no one has been overly harmed

he even makes reasonable posts and comments from time to time from which we all learn a little something

he is not alone, there are many here that *attack* the person rather than the content of their post(s)...and i don't think that you will find a board worth it's salt anywhere on the net that doesn't have the same stuff interlaced throughout the topics

i suspect that for whatever reason (which doesn't make it *okay,* just kind of get caught up in the moment :-), i too am occasionally guilty of the same

guys like dano provide some interesting, worthwhile content and lots of entertainment value (not to mention plenty of lampoonable gaffes :-)

you have provided lots of great stuff in regard to climatology, and you're right, dano, et al have not done much to refute your points...but the whining is as distracting or more so than the adhom jazz

the board ain't broke...don't try to fix it

and keep on posting the good stuff that you do...we likes it :-)