Jonathan Lowe wrote:
"my PhD in statistical analysis of climate science."

Forgive me please but a quick review of your posts in this thread include:

1) "Being a statistician I decided to test this. I bought all the data from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology to do some analysis."

2) "Hmm no idea how monte carlo simulations has anything at all to do with temperature analysis, but anyway."

3) "I can admit that some people will obviously respect Climate scientists who are working int he field over me"

4) "I use Monte Carlo Simulations every day to evaluate sports prediction models that I have."

5) "I do know a lot about Monte Carlo analysis. In fact I started my Masters Thesis on it, before changing."

Now your PhD you state is in climate science. You can, perhaps, understand my confusion given that just yesterday you wrote: "Gust of Hot Air is a blog outlining my own statistical analysis of Australian Weather. I am Jonathan Lowe, and have completed by Bsc(hons) in statistical analysis as well as my Master of Science. I have done 2 years of my PhD."

(and to some people don't believe I do research before I post: amazing).

I think you can begin to see why I have a hard time taking what you write seriously. Two years in a PhD program is not a Doctorate. And this is not helped when I read things in the Melbourne media such as: "Andrew Bolt abused my research: climate scientist by Ministry of Truth Tuesday October 31, 2006 at 06:35 PM" in a thread to which you contributed.

I looks to me far more like spin than science. And science that does not correspond with known principals of physics is a very hard sell.

DA Morgan