JLowe asks:
"please tell me how I have made up, manipulated and concoxed the results"

You know perfectly well that having not submitted your work to peer review this is impossible. Your request is disingenuous.

Now with respect to the reality of global warming in Australia please feel free to explain why it is that you are right and the following is not.

"Australia is one of the many global regions experiencing significant climate change as a result of global emissions of greenhouse gases (GHGs) from human activities. The average surface air temperature of Australia increased by 0.7 ?C over the past century ? warming that has been accompanied by marked declines in regional precipitation, particularly along the east and west coasts of the continent. These seemingly small changes have already had widespread consequences for Australia. Unfortunately, even if all GHG emissions ceased today, the Earth would still be committed to an additional warming of 0.2?1.0 ?C by the end of the century."
http://www.csiro.au/csiro/content/file/pfbg,,.html

"The CSIRO says the drought can mostly be attributed to Australia's normal weather patterns but says global warming has intensified it."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200610/s1765929.htm

The problem here Jonathan is that you are standing up in a public forum and claiming that CSIRO is wrong. You are proclaiming that a 40 page consultancy report written for the Australian Business Roundtable on Climate Change by CSIRO's Drs Benjamin Preston and Roger Jones addressing the impact of climate change on Australia is wrong.

You provide not a single byte of data to give anyone any reason to believe that you, a doctoral candidate, who has yet to submit to peer review, who has yet to explain (in scientific terms) why the most prestigious science organizations on the planet are wrong, who has yet to explain how people who have earned their PhD's are wrong, are essentially saying "Trust me." Not going to happen. Not even at scienceagogo.com.

DA Morgan