Hi Morgen, can you point me to the direction that the CSIRO and NOAA and NASA have done analysis of australia's surface temperature data over the past 150 years? I understand there is plenty of research out there proving increased temperatures elsewhere, but there is very limited research into temperatures in Australia (and parts of Antartica).

Surface temperature could well be increasing around the world, but all I am saying is that this is not happening in Australia and in parts of Antartica. I don't believe that this is going against hundreds of papers of research. It just hasn't been done for Australia.

And Count Iblis II, you're arguement is that my results dont agree with what you believe so I must be wrong? Show me the error bars that I first presented? Are you concluding that I concocted the results? I'm happy to give you the original data so you can come up with your own confidence intervals if you want.

And by the way, thanks for pointing out that 150 years of weather data is limited. So why are the world making godzillion dollar decisions based on limited data?