Interesting conversation here guys, and obviously I'm happy to lend my opinion. But firstly, I am happy for people to disagree with me and to agree, that after all is the key to scientific evolution. However, data does not lie, and my board ? amonst some of the more comical points, is mainly an analysis of the data. To be honest, I was suspect of the fact that I wasn't sure that global warming was human caused. I was on the belief that the world was warming up, but that was it. Being a statistician I decided to test this. I bought all the data from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology to do some analysis.

I intended to test whether the increase in temperatures of late was due to what people call Urban Living, or the Big Island Effect. Eg, was the temperature increase only due to denser populations or is there in fact a temperature increase. What I found was the the Urban Living effect (there are so many names for this!) was actually quite minimal (I shall post on this in the future). But what I also found was amazing, in that I found that Australia was by no means heating up at all over the past 150 years. I don?t want to give all my results at the moment, and yes, I have done a lot of analysis on temperature data, all of which is not yet on my site ? but my initial analysis suggests that there is very limited evidence of Australia heating up. I have tested maximum temperatures, minimum temperatures, temperatures at certain times of the day (eg 9am, 3pm etc.), temperatures by state, by region, by rural/city etc. etc. Without giving too much away at the moment, I shall say that there is ample evidence to prove that global warming has not touched Australia in any great deal.

I can?t say of course what effect this has on the globe. One would expect global warming to be world wide, however, I don?t have access to world wide data (although this is something I intend on investigating in).

But as I said, I encourage negative and positive feedback as well as progressive discussion on the findings I?ve made, and the one?s I will. Data does not lie.