Personally I'm over this, but I feel the need to defend myself.

lets look at the quote in full shall we. You said

"The short answer can be found in something Samuel Clemens wrote 150 years ago.

"There are three types of liars. Liars, damned liars and statisticians."

Meaning you substituted the ability to marshall numbers for actual subject matter expertise. Sad!
Very sad. That you would think manipulating numbers in a computer substitute for the reality of the laws of physics. And the laws of physics are quite clear on the matter."

Firstly Samuel Clemens only popularised the phrase, it was given by Benjamin Disraeli. Secondly, either you are completly ignorant and stupid or you purposely mis-quoted the very famous quote to put me down. I hope for your sake, it's the first.

That you would think of manipulating a very famous quote in order to character assignate myself as well as every other statistican is the lowest of the low. It says a lot about you, that you are happy to change history to suit your own needs and denounce others. And you accuse me of marshalling numbers or at least thinking of manipulating numbers when it is quite clear that you just manipulated a quote to suit your own needs. "Sad! Very sad." Unfortunetly that is you.

Jlowe:"Believe it or not, this is how lame the statisticall analysis on data has been for temperature analysis."

You: "No it isn't."

Wrong again. It is. The ABM says that it uses a weighted average. That is all one needs to say. I could have easily just said the same thing and done the same analysis, but I chose to outline exactly how it is done so that it is transparent and able to be replicated. The methodology that I used, is the same as those that have studied Australian temperature.

JLowe wrote:
"No in depth analysis has been performed on Austlralian and even, to my knowledge world wide"

Morgan wrote: "and there is the operative phrase: "... to my knowledge ...." That pretty much says all that need be said on the subject. Perhaps you should do something about the state of your knowledge.

I am sorry I have not read every single article onn climate change inside and out? Have you? Has anyone? no. The fact is, that my analysis of Australian temperatures is more in depth than any scientific research on the area. All in a couple of weeks and on a blog. I don't need to prove to you that it is, because I know that it is.

I should not have to waste my time defending myself against someone who refuses to believe evidence that contradicts his scientific religious agendas.