The point is Bill S when I use Big Bang IT IS NEVER EXACT .. HOW CAN IT BE THERE IS NO DATA. Look at my statements and tell me where you think there is any exactness in any of those statements ... BIG BANG is a garbage loose term and generally horribly abused. I gave you my complete logic and you even worked out I imposed a boundary and would not speculate beyond that point because my logic works on justification and I have none for going any further, now you want to play word games by pulling quotes without context .. really?

Sorry I don't do word games ..... you win by default frown

You may use big bang however and whatever you like to be honest Bill S I really wouldn't care it's a pile of cosmology garbage do with it as you please smile

From my janitor perspective there are hundreds of different version of what people call "big bang" and all are about as valid as each other and may their big bangs rock their world laugh

Anyhow I think this thread has reached it's inevitable end don't you lets all have a group hug and find something else to argue about.

Last edited by Orac; 02/12/14 03:08 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.