Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Does this mean that science thinking is a limited earthly kind of thinking with nothing in common with absolutes like infinity?

Correct Rev K (assuming earthly is how I interpret because that translates sort of strange to me) at least in the sort of science I practice I will leave it to the other groups to answer for themselves.

That is why I went through the logic to my form of science it is clear concise and open and leaves no real room for personal preference.

That is why we get used to being wrong because you have to accept the logic even if you don't like it and most new discoveries break something you previously held solid. I have lost count how many things I have been wrong on over the years it is sort of water of a ducks back these days smile

It is a fairly brutal and impersonal process I am guessing your logic would be more philosophical and what feels right type which I don't have the ability to entertain at least not in a formal sense but would be nice sometimes smile

Last edited by Orac; 02/06/14 10:04 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.