Originally Posted By: Bill S.
You will probably say I've just shot myself in the foot, because it is not possible to prove the converse, but that's another line of discussion.

I agree with your previous statement Bill S but this one has got me?

Any finite object number should have an easy proof or is this back to the chaotic grand universe that we just happen to live in a (edit: used the "s" word .. arg) "logical" world and any moment the chaotic universe is going to break thru and mess it all up so we can't believe anything logical.

If you believe our universe is logical it is easy to prove at a layman macro object level and for science if you use Schrodinger or Dirac equations you can prove it for any two particles that they can't be in the same space at the same time. One of the weird things about BEC's is they break this rule and it was predicted to happen from the formula's a long before it was observed.

However Bill S you seem to enjoy weird so I am going to give you weird in a suggestion of John Archibald Wheeler ... enjoy
http://io9.com/5876966/what-if-every-electron-in-the-universe-was-all-the-same-exact-particle

Last edited by Orac; 01/29/14 06:25 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.