Quote:
I agree infinite roads don't exist because the earths surface is most definitely finite as a road must exist on the surface it follows any road must be finite.

However there is the crazy possibility you meant some mythical road paved into space in the universe.

I don’t have a PhD, but I’m not stupid enough to think there could be an infinitely long road on Earth. In fact anyone who has regularly read my posts would know that I don’t believe there could be an infinitely long road anywhere. Similarly, I don’t believe Einstein could fly independently, much less keep pace with a beam of light. However, anyone who might claim that he could not use this as a basis for logical thought, or that it invalidated his conclusions would probably be considered a crackpot.

I credit you with the intelligence to recognise a thought experiment/scenario when you see one, so I can only assume you are being deliberately obtuse. Perhaps you are playing “let’s see how long a clever chap like me can string this ignorant layperson along”.

If that's the case, it's OK with me; I make no pretensions to scientific prowess.

There never was nothing.