Originally Posted By: Bill S.
If I didn’t know what logic was, and had to try to work it out from your sesquipedalian responses I would assume it was the art of avoiding answering questions by employing exuberant and obfuscating verbosity.

I have answered the question in detail that is true you haven't remotely told me what logic you are using and what it's goal is ... you still haven't and you accuse me of avoiding the question smile

Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Let’s take this one step at a time. Do you accept that you said: “Absolute nothing can not and does not exist”?

That is true by definition under Intuitionistic Logic because if I can't measure it then it doesn't exist remember my goal is not to solve every question in the universe it is to answer questions with justification.

So "absolute nothing" doesn't exist but nor does "God", "Invisible forces", "Green aliens", "Flying Pigs" or a vast array of other things.

So that is not a unique or unusual thing to me and yes that is a true statement to me under science but take care it may not be the absolute truth the "flying pig" may exist I just haven't found a way to measure it's existence.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.