Originally Posted By: redewenur
Well said, Bill. Intellectual honesty, that's refreshing. But how dare you find flaws in the approach of the BS'ing SAGG Lord and Master Know-it-All? Most irregular, you know. Go stand in the corner.

It's not an answer ... he stated that himself laugh

No offense was intended against Bill I was simply pointing out it's a safety position rather than an answer that stops one getting into to many arguments and fine it's his right to do so.

I don't care if people agree with me or not or think it is all BS, I certainly don't agree with many on here and think there answers are BS and that's fine. I personally don't want to convert any of you so I don't mind what you think smile

Paul, Rev K, Newton all have very different views to me as we and certainly would think my answers are BS as well that is sort of the point of what the discussion has become. A friendly exchange of different views without trying to annoy each other but understand different positions.

The point I was making to Bill and from your response I got the translation right is Bill's answer was posturing rather than trying to answer the question.

We all agreed this stuff isn't science so it was an open and frank exchange of peoples views nothing more nothing less.

Last edited by Orac; 01/25/14 10:58 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.