It isn't that complicated. Bill. First off, let me assure that I did not quote anything out of context. I quoted the salient point of the article and posted the link for everyone to read. Second, I never claimed that NASA was faking anything. I thought I was clear, but I'll try again, just for you.

I am simply asking why a NASA scientist would claim that a NASA photo is fake. Again, it is not MY claim...It is a NASA claim. It is my question.

Ad hom is fine, but at least try to squeeze in an answer.

I am asking why NASA would support a website to discredit a NASA photo.

I read the article, without your spin, Bill. He describes the NASA photo perfectly and claims it isn't even a clever fake.

I am aware of how the photo was made. The NASA website in the second link explains everything. I wouldn't care if it was a picture of a monkey. The fact is...A NASA scientist is claiming that a NASA photo is fake.

I would also like to know...(again, this is a question)...How NASA has an image of a 140 year old supernova remnant that is 25,000 light years away? X-ray, radio, and infrared are faster than the speed of light? Our perception? Making it 25,140 years old?

Thanks

Edit.
Wouldn't it have been better to explain what the 2008 picture really was instead of claiming that it was a bad fake being circulated by CT's?

Last edited by Max; 09/07/11 09:17 PM.