Read the original article if you want speculation of what the astronauts would expect to experience. It's all there for you. I could quote it for you but you seemed to have missed it the first time, why would you read it now? There are a lot of websites where you could read and form a valid opinion if you were interested. I'm not going to pick websites for you. You have already shown that you will only insult the scientists and take things out of context and I'm too old for those kind of childish games. I prefer a more constructive debate rather than the alarmist method. I apologize that you were unable to connect the dots, but I did spell it out for you in the next post. wink

There are other NASA websites that say the same thing...

"Apollo astronauts never landed on a full moon and they never experienced the magnetotail."

And this...

"No one can say for sure what happens on the moon when the magnetotail hits, because no one has been there at the crucial time."

I'm flattered that you value my opinion, and I apologize that I can't offer anymore than what the NASA scientists and others have told us. Again...

"No one can say for sure what happens on the moon when the magnetotail hits, because no one has been there at the crucial time."

"Apollo astronauts never landed on a full moon and they never experienced the magnetotail."