Ahh, another alarmtard with his imaginary enemy, the denialists. You even had to invent a word for them. I can invent words, too. Alarmtards will believe anything. Like, Global warming...Alarmtard language for "the advance greenhouse effect". You are absolutely wrong with your attack. For about 40 years, I believed the moon landings were real without a doubt. An open mind allowed me to see the flaws. My mind has been changed, yours is still in a 40 year lockdown mode.

Bill,
Why are there no independent observations? This seems crucial to you. Shouldn't the Russians (and others) have documented some type of observation?

Kallog,
The only thing you've discovered is how to do the alarmist dance. You have avoided the salient points and tried to debate speculation and then claimed victory for your ignorance. My beliefs aren't important because I'm not trying to impose my beliefs on anyone. I have no need to insult scientists because the content is all that matters. If the content fails, the scientist fails. No need to mention anything about the scientist. I had you figured out from your first post and wasn't going to give you anything else because nothing is worse that an internet alarmist know it all who is above all other scientist. Our debate would be nothing more than your attacks on scientists, cherry picking irrelevant quotes and using them out of context, insult me for something written in an article that I didn't write, you telling me what I believe, climaxed by self-proclaimed victory over all scientists and everyone else because no one compares to you. BTW, I haven't read any of your comments in the climate change section. I can see that you are an alarmist just from your writing style in this thread. You guys are easy to spot.

Anyway, I've enjoyed stringing you along and watching you do the alarmist dance. In the end, the truth will be found.