There are used car dealers who have made millions without using logic. Here's a fact about me: I twice turned down the opportunity to join startups that friends of mine started so that I could finish my degree. In each instance, my friends became multi-millionaires. I might have been become one, as well, but I chose a different path. I know very intelligent and logical people who sweep hallways for a living, or repair buses. Logic isn't about how much money you make.

I did teach for a time in college. I was very successful at it. By most accounts of my students, I was exceptional. When I retire, I expect that I will return to teaching either at college, or in high school.

I don't care how much money you've made or how intelligent you believe yourself to be. If you think that you have provided scientific evidence that Einstein was a fraud or that the US never landed on the moon, then you have deluded yourself.

Your data is faulty. Your reasoning is faulty.
Assertions are not data. Non sequiturs are not correct reasoning. No amount of used-car (or snake oil) sales will change that.