Originally Posted By: NASA Link
You have encountered one of the crazy lies currently circulating on the Internet. To answer your question directly about G1.9+03, it is a supernova remnant (that is, an expanding gas cloud from a supernova explosion) about 25,000 light years away that was discovered in 1984. It has recently been determined using data from the Chandra x-ray telescope to be the youngest-known supernova in our Milky Way Galaxy. For details see Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova_remnant_G1.9%2B0.3. However, if you don't search Wikipedia but instead just google "G1.9+03" you immediately encounter an extraordinary collection of claims about this object. For example, "Disclose.tv, truth revealed" states that it is a "confirmed binary red dwarf star" in our own solar system with "planets or large satellites encircling it". They then show an absurd picture that has been bouncing around the Internet for several years as a photo of "Nibiru". This picture of a blue ball surrounded by orange flames is obviously not of any astronomical object. It is not even a clever fake.

As far as I can see the NASA spokesperson is replying to a lot of questions about a CT subject that does not in reality have any thing to do with G1.9+03, but has ripped off NASA images to enhance what they are saying. If this is an actual NASA image then possibly the spokesperson was not fully informed. Possibly he was really getting tired of having to answer a lot of dumb questions based on CT frauds.

Max, If I misunderstood what you were trying to say I apologize, but if you don't want to be mistaken for a CT then be careful how you state your position.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.