Habib said:
"Why do Americans have to insult everyone? why call people "idiots" "knuckleheads" etc? are your arguments so fragile you must resort to insults? "

Response:
Maybe you're gone already, but if you peek...
I used "knucklehead" because I don't think that's really an insult on the same level as "idiot" or other expressions prefixed or suffixed by four letter words. I'll try to refrain from using the term. I did not call anyone "idiot" but I did call statements "idiotic" because I find them to be so.
I'm not American. You assume too much. Are you aware of the fact that this is an Australian site?
Further more, if you (anyone) come into a science forum with farfetched statements with no factual backup, you should expect some resistance. You need to be a little tougher. I agree that name calling should not be used, but as mentioned above, sometimes in the heat of the discussion, that happens some time.

Jeff,
If you don't think that hoaxing the moon landing and fool the whole world is not fraud, then what in your book would be fraud?

Now, where is bazza? Would anyone else care to comment on my responses to bazza's 29 or 30 items? Or do you whish to continue whining smile
Or maybe the hoax believers got converted - or not :rolleyes: