Hello all

I just need to try to understand this photographic question. You require me to believe that because of parallax when photos are taken by unmanned missions the stars are clearly visible but when the photos are taken on "manned missions" they are not visible. This is a new optical science I have not encountered before.

Another comprehension problem I have is trying to believe that humanity could "forget" technology on this scale and at this level. Supposedly mankinds greatest scientific acheivement and you expect me to believe that we have "forgotten" how it was done? It would be easier to forget how to construct automobiles, ships, aircraft etc!!

If you take the time to peruse the NASA issued details of the Apollo vehicles you will see that there were not "Stacks" of computers in board. There would not have been the power available to operate them even if they were fitted. Also the heat produced by these "Stacks" of computers could not be dissipated .
This is a science based forum, which is why I have demonstated by scientific method the Apollo hoax to be just that. The fact that the hoax itself was probably the greatest political exploit ever is best left to other forums.