No, you are trying to argue over speculation. I have no interest in joining you.

1. I did not come here to argue with anyone.
2. I did not come here to debate speculation.
3. I did not come here to disprove a moon landing.

I read an interesting article that seemed odd. I knew my memory was correct. I remember sitting on the front porch, looking at the full moon, wishing that I was one of the astronauts, filled with pride that WE were there. Then, I remembered this thread and thought it would be fun to add this to it.

Red faces at NASA. Shame on you! Three years later, published all over, and I'm the only one to notice? Sad!

BTW, I have read a lot on this topic. I haven't formed my opinion from just one article and I have not misread the article that I linked to. The ESA has a lot of info on this topic.
So, all that and we're back to where we started...

1. Apollo astronauts never landed on a full moon and they never experienced the magnetotail.

2. There was a full moon on Nov 19 1969

3. Man flew to, landed on, walked on the full moon, and then returned home during the 6 day magnetotail crossing of Nov 19 1969 and doesn't remember, nor did they notice anything out of the ordinary.

One is wrong. Two are true. NASA knew about the magnetotail. Are you saying that they used human guinea pigs?