THANKS FOR THE BALANCED COMMENTS ABOVE, Blacknad.
It is 8:45 AM, here in Toronto, -15 C degrees below freezing. That is almost 0 degrees F. It is not as bright, yet, as was yesterday. North Ontario is much, much colder. No global warming, yet. However, we did have a mild December and a very nice January, just enough cold and snow for the skiiers.
BTW, is anyone affected by what they call SAD--depression caused by winter's lack of light?

Posters, I would be interested in hearing how it is in your area.

Shortly I will be off to attend the service at
http://www.pathwayschurch.ca It is a new and, as yet small, congregation in Markham, which is a growing and affluent area just north of metro Toronto.

PATHWAYS is part of the United Church of Canada--very open-minded and very concered with helping make the community a better place for all classes, races and creeds. The UCC emphasizes DEEDS not Creeds. Agnostic and atheists welcome.

The UCC, with other churches, was one of the first churches to push for our national Health Care System. In 1965, I took part in several peaceful demonstrations urging the government to get on with it.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org