This should be read in conjunction with my recent post in EVIDENCE FOR GOD:
=================
IS THIS PART OF THE FORUM ABOUT THE HARD SCIENCES?
Unless I miss my guess, this part of the over-all Scienceagogo is not about any of the hard sciences, chemistry, physics, mathematics and the like. Isn't it called NOT QUITE SCIENCE FORUM? And didn't Kate squelch earlier attempts, even before I appeared, to have this thread killed?

And while you are at it, tell us how come so many ARE interested in reading the few posts to which Wayne, I and others write.

The latest count in: The Evidence-for-God thread alone, started by Tim, has 5,746 clicks. Amazing! Lurkers, do you want this thread dumped by two obscurants.

Add this to the three started by me and a friend of mine
and the total jumps to nearly 10,000 clicks. Not bad!

Seeing that this Site depends on getting advertisments, it seems to me that clicks on threads count for something.

Now let those who have it give us the evidence that readers are not interested in reading what is contained in the the few threads which I frequent.

Kate, as I have always said: Feel free to correct and/or instruct me. I am always open to positive criticisms.

Last edited by Revlgking; 03/29/07 10:08 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org