Credit where it's due, DA, you're not short of colourful analogies. <g>

You wrote:

"1. I wrote "or a deterministic universe." And clearly we are not in one."

- because, you say:

"The universe is provably indeterminate. Drop eggs off the counter onto the floor in exactly the same way over and over until you come to believe it too.

- I find this an incongruous argument. If determinacy is a fact, then it is so through cause and effect at the level of the most fundamental particle/energy level. That doesn't imply predictability - it largely precludes it. So, if you were to suggest that quantum uncertainty is proof of indeterminacy, then your argument could be more persuasive.

You wrote:

"But assuming that you have free-will to make all decisions is also unrealistic. Do you believe that when a pebble flies toward your face you have free will to NOT blink? Do you believe that when you have a kidney stone you have free will to ignore the pain?"

From the previous post:

"3. The alternative ... we have the ability to make limited
decisions within a predetermined framework. I can UPPER
cAsE aLL i WANT!"

By 'predetermined framework', I take it that you mean a framework consisting of factors including genes and environment influences and so on, as discussed previously.

True, if the universe is indeterminate.

OK DA, what we have then (it would probably have taken less than a minute over beer!) is that:

(1) a determinate universe is impossible - for you because of your eggs <g> and for me because of quantum uncertainty
(2) we therefore have an indeterminate universe in which our free will is limited by factors such as genes, instincts, reflexes, environment etc.

Tell me you agree, for once, then at least we can change the subject <g>

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler