Dan wrote - "Blacknad quoted Stephen Carter. But Carter was wrong. 6,000,000 Jews did not die of sectarian violence. They were exterminated by Christians due to their religion. A for Carter to quote a theologian is the moral equivalent of a racist quoting the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. By definition the source of the quote is biased to a specific conclusion."

REP: First, are you actually talking about the Nazi Holocaust? I presume not because...

"The Nazis believed that Germans were "racially superior" and that there was a struggle for survival between themselves and "inferior races." Jews, Roma (Gypsies) and the handicapped were seen as a serious biological threat to the purity of the "German (Aryan) Race" and therefore had to be "exterminated." The Nazis blamed the Jews for Germany's defeat in World War I, for its economic problems and for the spread of Communist parties throughout Europe."

- Humanitas International.

And damning Stephen L Carter for quoting a theologian may be a useful way of getting out of dealing with the content, but I would much rather see you actually respond to the charge being made.

Regards,

Blacknad.