Dear DA

You are so retalitorial about the Existance of Christ. There is no "Proof" that he lived except affidavids from Testiments of men who should be considered "Unreliable" by atheists. Did the men who Wrote the "Gospel" actually exist? Did they tell outright lies? Did Buddha actually exist? Is there actual proof that Jesus Christ didn't Exist? Can you Prove he didn't? Is Josephus' writing accurate? Is it faulty?

You say...
Because those that do not oppose lies are collaborators. Those that sanction the brain washing of children are abusing the next generation. Any more such questions?

My answer is...
How is my beliefs or the beliefs of my children any of your concern? And "Collaborators" is some pretty accusatory language. There is no conspiracy here you know. "Abusing the next generation" how? I try to teach my children to look at all aspects of a problem, atheists ignore anything that might cause a problem to their view of reality. Closeminded attacks on any evidence that contradicts your view is NOT science, and has no place in science. You must be completely unbias in your quest to find truth, and atheists are some of the most bias people you can associate with. If Mathmaticians find that Genetic pathways couldn't be accidental, they are demonised as frauds by atheists who instantly look at the evidence as flawed. Is one Idea continually Right? In the Atheist world proof is in the Opinion, and not in facts.

Prove that there was never an individual in Jeudea between 10bc & 40ad who was Jesus Christ. I give a fairly wide window for 33 yrs of life, because there is no certainty when he was actually born, just like Cochise.

I have said this before, but I like saying it. If you are always correct in your own mind and never attempt to find whether you truly are correct, you are ignorant of the truth. Ony an openminded person, who allows for ANYTHING, can truly be objective. Show me an objective atheist and I will show you an agnostic.

One last thing. If every action has an opposite and equal reaction, what is the action that created intelligence, if evolution without guidance is correct? (Remember atheist, opposite and equal.)
Logic sux doesn't it.

I think to much I think.
rlb60123