Blacknad wrote:
"If Christianity was inherently bloodthirsty, evil, warring, or fighting to the bitter end, then the planet would be in complete disarray."

And you don't think it is? You don't look at Belfast and see a problem? You don't look at the "loans" Tony Blair used to to corrupt British politics as anything other than good old Christian normality? Perhaps the rioting in France has escaped your notice. Or that nasty little thing that happened in Germany just before I was born. A couple of decades and it never happened? Would you like me to go on? There's some really juicy stuff going on in the Middle East too that seemingly has escaped your notice.

What is really sad is that you post something like this:

"Christians help homeless / 1,610,000 hits"

Don't you get it? Why were these people homeless in the first place? I am not even slightly impressed that someone is rescued from drowning by the same people that previously pushed them into the water.

I've heard this nonsense so many times before I just want to wretch. Helping Jews in the former Soviet Union? If it wasn't for the antisemitism they wouldn't have been poor would they? Don't get me started ... please.

Too late you did.

If you 2,000,000,000 Christians actually spent 30 days acting on the beliefs you profess none of this would be necessary in 2006. Where were the lot of you in 2005? 1905? 1805? 1705? 1605? 1505? 1405? 1305? 1205? 1105? 1005? 905? 805? 705? 605? 505? 405? 305?

Oh yeah ... you were violating each and every one of the 10 Commandments with a bloody vengence.

DA Morgan